Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EST 21 February 2019
Today Tonight and Friday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind east 15 to 25 knots increasing to east 25 to 35 early this morning then diminishing to east 15 to 25 near noon. Wind becoming west 15 to 25 early this evening then increasing to west 25 to 30 after midnight. Wind westerly 20 to 30 Friday.
Snow beginning early this morning and ending early this evening. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures minus 13 rising to minus 7 this afternoon then falling to minus 16 Friday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Saguenay to TadoussacIssued 09:00 AM EST 21 February 2019
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 21 February 2019 Today Tonight and Friday At 3:00 a.m. EST today departing ridge located on a line north-south
over the Gaspe Peninsula.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today low 1003 mb located near Lake Huron.
By 7:00 p.m. EST tonight departing low 1005 mb located over New
At 7:00 p.m. EST tonight high located over Manitoba.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Friday ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Ontario.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: