Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 19 May 2022
Tonight and Friday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind east 10 to 15 knots increasing to east 20 to 30 near noon Friday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Saguenay to TadoussacIssued 3:00 PM EDT 19 May 2022
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 19 May 2022 Tonight and Friday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
the Gaspe Peninsula.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Friday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over Labrador Sea.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 1003 mb located near Lake Ontario.
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Friday departing low 1009 mb located off Nova
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: