Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EST 03 December 2023
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind light increasing to east 15 to 25 knots near noon then diminishing to east 10 to 15 Monday morning.
Periods of snow tonight and Monday morning. Visibility as low as 1 mile in snow.
Temperatures near minus 7.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 3 December 2023 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located from Lake Superior to Labrador.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Monday ridge located from Lake Superior to the
At 3:00 a.m. EST today low located south of Lake Michigan.
By 7:00 a.m. EST Monday dissipating low located over New England.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
- Date modified: