Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EST 10 December 2019
Tonight and Wednesday.
Storm warning in effect.
Wind west 40 to 50 knots diminishing to west 25 to 35 late this evening and to west 15 late overnight. Wind diminishing to light near noon Wednesday then increasing to east 15 Wednesday afternoon. Wind increasing to west 15 to 25 Wednesday evening.
Flurries Wednesday evening.
Temperatures plus 3 falling to minus 14 overnight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Saguenay to TadoussacIssued 9:10 PM EST 10 December 2019
'Storm' force winds of 48 to 63 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 10 December 2019 Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 p.m. EST today cold front located on a line
northeast-southwest over Montréal.
By 7:00 a.m. EST Wednesday departing cold front located on a line
northeast-southwest over Nova Scotia.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line east-west over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Wednesday ridge located on a line north-south
At 7:00 a.m. EST Wednesday trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over the Great Lakes.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Wednesday trough located on a line north-south
over Québec city.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: