Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EST 19 January 2018
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind light increasing to east 10 to 15 knots this morning and to east 15 to 25 this afternoon. Wind diminishing to light overnight then increasing to west 15 to 25 Saturday morning. Wind increasing to west 30 to 40 Saturday afternoon.
Periods of light snow beginning this morning changing to snow early this evening then to flurries at times heavy Saturday afternoon. Visibility 1 mile or less in precipitation.
High today minus 6. Low tonight minus 11. High Saturday plus 1.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Saguenay to TadoussacIssued 03:00 AM EST 19 January 2018
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 19 January 2018 Today Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 a.m. EST Saturday departing ridge located on a line
north-south over Newfoundland.
At 7:00 p.m. EST tonight low 991 mb located southwest of James Bay.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Saturday low 990 mb located north of Sept-Îles.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: