Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EST 18 January 2020
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind west 25 to 35 knots except west 45 near the mouth of the Saguenay River. Wind becoming west 15 to 25 this morning then diminishing to light this afternoon. Wind increasing to east 10 to 20 early this evening and to east 20 to 30 late this evening. Wind diminishing to east 15 Sunday morning then becoming west 10 to 15 Sunday afternoon.
Periods of snow tonight and Sunday. Sea smoke over open water late this morning. Visibility as low as 1 mile in sea smoke and in snow.
Temperatures minus 22 rising to minus 12 Sunday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Saguenay to TadoussacIssued 03:00 AM EST 18 January 2020
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 18 January 2020 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 a.m. EST Sunday departing ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over the Strait of Belle Isle.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today low 1008 mb located southwest of the
By 7:00 a.m. EST Sunday dissipating low 1002 mb located south
At 1:00 a.m. EST Sunday low 1006 mb located near Cape Cod.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday low 994 mb located near Cape Breton Island.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: