Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 27 May 2018
Tonight and Monday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind east 15 to 25 knots diminishing to variable 10 to 15 near noon Monday then increasing to west 15 to 25 Monday evening.
Showers beginning late overnight. Risk of thunderstorms Monday late in the day.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Saguenay to TadoussacIssued 3:00 PM EDT 27 May 2018
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 27 May 2018 Tonight and Monday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
By 11:00 p.m. EDT tonight ridge located on a line north-south over
the Strait of Belle Isle.
At 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight trough located on a line north-south over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over Saguenay River.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: