Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EST 18 January 2019
Tonight and Saturday.
Storm warning in effect.
Wind light increasing to west 25 to 35 knots late this afternoon and to west 40 to 50 early this evening. Wind diminishing to west 20 to 30 near midnight and to west 10 to 15 near noon Saturday. Wind becoming light Saturday afternoon.
Periods of snow ending this evening. Sea smoke near the mouth of the Saguenay River Saturday evening. Visibility as low as 1 mile in snow and in sea smoke.
Temperatures minus 13 falling to minus 28 Saturday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Saguenay to TadoussacIssued 3:00 PM EST 18 January 2019
'Storm' force winds of 48 to 63 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 18 January 2019 Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 p.m. EST today intensifying trough located on a line
north-south over Cornwall.
By 7:00 a.m. EST Saturday trough located on a line north-south
At 1:00 a.m. EST Saturday ridge located on a line east-west over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Saturday ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Matane.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: