Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 20 August 2018
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind east 10 to 15 knots becoming light this morning then becoming east 15 Tuesday morning.
Issued 06:00 AM EDT 20 August 2018
Wednesday Wind east 25 knots increasing to west 30 late in the day.
Thursday Wind west 25 knots diminishing to west 15.
Friday Wind light.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 20 August 2018 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located from Newfoundland to the
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Tuesday departing ridge located from Newfoundland
At 3:00 a.m. EDT Tuesday trough located from James Bay to Lake
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Lake Huron.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: