Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 04:35 PM EDT 19 October 2021
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind west 15 to 25 knots becoming west 15 late overnight. Wind west 15 Wednesday.
Showers ending overnight.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Saguenay to TadoussacIssued 4:35 PM EDT 19 October 2021
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 19 October 2021 Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 997 mb located near Sept-Îles.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday low 989 mb located off Newfoundland.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located over Lake Huron.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday weakening ridge located on a line
north-south over Lake Ontario.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: