Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EST 22 February 2018
Tonight and Friday.
Wind west 15 to 25 knots diminishing to west 10 to 15 early this evening and to light near midnight. Wind increasing to east 10 to 15 early Friday morning and to east 15 to 25 Friday afternoon.
Snow beginning Friday afternoon. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Low tonight minus 13. High Friday minus 3.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 22 February 2018 Tonight and Friday At 3:00 p.m. EST today high 1042 mb located over Ontario.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Friday high 1035 mb located off Nova Scotia.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today warm front located on a line east-west over
the Midwestern states.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Friday warm front located on a line
northwest-southeast over Montréal.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northern half
- Anticosti - southern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: