Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EST 19 February 2020
Tonight and Thursday.
Storm warning in effect.
Wind west 45 to 55 knots diminishing to west 35 to 45 early this evening and to west 25 to 35 near midnight. Wind diminishing to west 15 to 25 Thursday afternoon.
Low tonight minus 22. High Thursday minus 17.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Saguenay to TadoussacIssued 3:00 PM EST 19 February 2020
'Storm' force winds of 48 to 63 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 19 February 2020 Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 p.m. EST today low 996 mb located east of Anticosti Island.
By 7:00 p.m. EST tonight low 982 mb located over Labrador Sea.
At 7:00 p.m. EST tonight ridge located on a line east-west over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Thursday ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Saguenay River.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: