Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 08 May 2021
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind east 10 to 15 knots increasing to east 15 to 25 this morning then becoming northeast 15 early this evening. Wind diminishing to light after midnight then increasing to west 10 to 20 Sunday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Saguenay to TadoussacIssued 03:00 AM EDT 08 May 2021
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 8 May 2021 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today quasi-stationary flat low located over
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located from James Bay to Lake
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight trough located from James Bay to
At 8:00 a.m. EDT today low 989 mb located over southern Nova Scotia.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Sunday high 992 mb located over Newfoundland.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: