Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EST 09 December 2019
Tonight and Tuesday.
Storm warning in effect.
Wind east 20 to 30 knots diminishing to east 10 to 20 near midnight then increasing to west 25 to 35 near noon Tuesday. Wind increasing to west 40 to 50 Tuesday afternoon then diminishing to west 25 to 35 Tuesday evening.
Periods of rain tonight and Tuesday. Fog patches forming near midnight and dissipating Tuesday morning.
Low tonight plus 1. High Tuesday plus 7.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Saguenay to TadoussacIssued 3:00 PM EST 09 December 2019
'Storm' force winds of 48 to 63 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 9 December 2019 Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 p.m. EST today low 999 mb located near the Great Lakes.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Tuesday low 984 mb located over Labrador Sea.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today cold front from low located on a line
northeast-southwest over Lake Michigan.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Tuesday cold front from low located on a line
northeast-southwest over the Gaspe Peninsula.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: