Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EST 18 December 2017
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind westerly 10 to 20 knots diminishing to light early this morning then increasing to east 10 to 15 near noon. Wind increasing to east 20 to 30 Tuesday morning.
Snow beginning Tuesday morning. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
High today minus 12. Low tonight minus 19. High Tuesday minus 11.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 18 December 2017 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. EST today weakening ridge located near Trois-Rivières.
By 7:00 p.m. EST tonight ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
At 7:00 p.m. EST tonight trough located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Tuesday trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over Rimouski.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: