Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 16 May 2022
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind east 15 knots increasing to east 15 to 25 near noon and to east 25 to 35 after midnight. Wind diminishing to east 15 to 25 Tuesday morning then increasing to west 30 to 40 Tuesday evening.
Showers ending this morning. Scattered showers beginning this evening and changing to rain Tuesday morning. Fog patches dissipating late this morning. Visibility 1 mile or less in fog patches and as low as 1 mile in rain.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Saguenay to TadoussacIssued 03:00 AM EDT 16 May 2022
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 16 May 2022 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line north-south over
By 2:00 p.m. EDT today dissipating trough located near Montréal.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today intensifying low 1007 mb located south of
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday low 992 mb located near Saguenay River.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Prescott to Cornwall
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: