Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EST 06 December 2019
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind west 25 to 35 knots diminishing to west 15 to 25 this afternoon. Wind west 15 to 25 tonight and Saturday.
Snow ending near noon. Flurries Saturday. Visibility as low as 1 mile in precipitation.
Temperatures near minus 7.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Saguenay to TadoussacIssued 03:00 AM EST 06 December 2019
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 6 December 2019 Today Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 a.m. EST today trough located on a line east-west over
By 7:00 a.m. EST Saturday departing trough located on a line
north-south over the Strait of Belle Isle.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Saturday ridge located on a line north-south
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: