Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EST 23 February 2018
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind east 10 to 15 knots increasing to east 15 to 20 this morning and to east 20 to 30 this afternoon. Wind becoming west 15 to 25 this evening then increasing to west 25 to 35 Saturday morning. Wind diminishing to west 15 to 20 Saturday evening.
Snow beginning this afternoon and ending Saturday morning. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures minus 14 rising to minus 2 near midnight then falling to minus 7 Saturday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Saguenay to TadoussacIssued 03:00 AM EST 23 February 2018
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 23 February 2018 Today Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 a.m. EST today high 1042 mb located over Maine.
By 4:00 p.m. EST today high 1036 mb located off Nova Scotia.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today low 1020 mb located near the Great Lakes.
By 1:00 a.m. EST Saturday low 995 mb located off Newfoundland.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northern half
- Anticosti - southern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: