Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 10:52 PM EST 13 November 2018
Tonight and Wednesday.
Storm warning in effect.
Wind west 40 to 50 knots becoming west 35 to 45 early Wednesday evening.
Flurries beginning early Wednesday morning. Visibility as low as 1 mile in flurries.
Temperatures minus 3 falling to minus 10 Wednesday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Saguenay to TadoussacIssued 10:52 PM EST 13 November 2018
'Storm' force winds of 48 to 63 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 13 November 2018 Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 p.m. EST today intensifying low 1005 mb located near
By 7:00 p.m. EST Wednesday low 949 mb located northeast of
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: