Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 11:10 AM EDT 22 May 2018
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind east 15 to 20 knots becoming west 15 to 20 this afternoon then diminishing to light this evening. Wind light Wednesday.
Showers beginning this afternoon and ending Wednesday morning. Risk of thunderstorms early this evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 22 May 2018 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1011 mb located northeast of Ontario.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight departing low 1008 mb located near Gaspé.
At 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight cold front from low located from Saguenay
River to Ontario.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday cold front located on a line east-west
over New England.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: