Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 15 July 2019
Tonight and Tuesday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind west 20 to 25 knots diminishing to west 10 to 15 early this evening then becoming light near midnight.
Showers beginning Tuesday evening with a risk of thunderstorms.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Saguenay to TadoussacIssued 3:00 PM EDT 15 July 2019
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 15 July 2019 Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today departing low 1005 mb located near
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located from Lake Ontario to Lake
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Tuesday departing ridge located on a line
north-south over Sept-Îles.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 1000 mb located over Manitoba.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday low 990 mb located east of Hudson Bay.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: