Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 26 March 2023
Tonight and Monday.
Wind east 20 to 30 knots diminishing to east 15 to 20 early this evening and to light late overnight. Wind increasing to west 15 to 25 Monday morning.
Periods of snow. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures near minus 1.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Issued 06:00 PM EDT 26 March 2023
Tuesday Wind west 15 to 25 knots diminishing to west 10 to 15 in the afternoon.
Wednesday Wind west 10 to 15 knots becoming east 15.
Thursday Wind west 25 to 35 knots diminishing to west 15 to 20 late in the day.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 26 March 2023 Tonight and Monday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located from James Bay to Québec city.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday weakening trough located from Hudson Bay
to Nova Scotia.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line east-west over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over James Bay.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: