Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EST 30 November 2020
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind east 15 to 25 knots increasing to east 30 to 40 this morning then diminishing to east 15 to 25 Tuesday morning. Wind increasing to east 25 to 35 Tuesday afternoon.
Snow or rain beginning early this evening becoming rain this evening. Visibility as low as 1 mile in precipitation.
Temperatures minus 1 rising to plus 10 Tuesday evening.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Saguenay to TadoussacIssued 03:00 AM EST 30 November 2020
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 30 November 2020 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
By 7:00 p.m. EST tonight departing ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Newfoundland.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today intensifying low 1008 mb located over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Tuesday low 994 mb located northwest of Montréal.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Heading to Banff or Jasper National Parks this winter?
Go prepared with Highway 93 forecasts. North and South highway regions are available in the Alberta text forecast bulletin. (Photo by: Natalie Anderson)
- Date modified: