Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EST 18 January 2022
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Storm warning in effect.
Wind west 25 to 35 knots increasing to west 40 to 50 this morning then diminishing to west 30 to 40 early this evening. Wind diminishing to west 20 near midnight and to light Wednesday morning. Wind increasing to east 15 to 25 near noon Wednesday and to east 25 to 35 Wednesday afternoon.
Snow ending this evening. Snow Wednesday afternoon and evening. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
High today minus 11. Low tonight minus 21. High Wednesday minus 16.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Saguenay to TadoussacIssued 07:21 AM EST 18 January 2022
'Storm' force winds of 48 to 63 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 18 January 2022 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. EST today low 978 mb located near Sept-Îles.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Wednesday departing low 986 mb located over
At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over northwestern Ontario.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Wednesday ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Natashquan.
At 7:00 a.m. EST today low 998 mb located over southern Manitoba.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Wednesday low 1006 mb located over northern
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: