Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 20 October 2020
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind light increasing to east 15 knots early this morning and to west 15 to 25 near noon. Wind diminishing to west 10 to 15 early this evening and to light near midnight. Wind increasing to east 15 to 20 overnight and to east 25 to 35 Wednesday morning. Wind diminishing to east 15 to 25 Wednesday afternoon and to light Wednesday evening.
Showers early this morning changing to rain and ending this afternoon. Rain Wednesday. Visibility as low as 1 mile in rain.
Temperatures plus 5 falling to minus 1 overnight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Saguenay to TadoussacIssued 03:00 AM EDT 20 October 2020
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 20 October 2020 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low located over Montréal.
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Wednesday low located off Labrador.
At 8:00 a.m. EDT today high located over the Great Lakes.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday high located over Newfoundland.
At 11:00 p.m. EDT tonight low located near the Great Lakes.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday low located north of Lake Saint-Jean.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: