Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 09 April 2020
Today Tonight and Friday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind east 20 knots increasing to east 30 to 40 this morning then diminishing to east 20 to 30 near midnight. Wind becoming west 25 to 35 Friday morning.
Snow this afternoon tonight and Friday. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures minus 8 rising to plus 3 Friday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Saguenay to TadoussacIssued 03:00 AM EDT 09 April 2020
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 9 April 2020 Today Tonight and Friday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Friday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over Labrador Sea.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 996 mb located north of Lake Ontario.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Friday low 972 mb located near
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: