Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:03 AM EDT 15 June 2021
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind east 15 knots diminishing to light early this morning with gusts to 30 near thunderstorms. Wind becoming west 15 near noon then increasing to west 20 to 30 early this evening. Wind diminishing to west 10 to 20 Wednesday evening.
Scattered showers ending near noon with a risk of thunderstorms. Showers Wednesday afternoon and evening with a risk of thunderstorms.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Saguenay to TadoussacIssued 03:03 AM EDT 15 June 2021
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 15 June 2021 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line north-south over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over Anticosti Island.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: