Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 22 March 2018
Tonight and Friday.
Wind west 15 knots increasing to west 15 to 25 Friday morning.
Low tonight minus 5. High Friday plus 1.
Issued 06:00 PM EDT 22 March 2018
Saturday Wind west 20 knots diminishing to variable 10 to 15 in the afternoon.
Sunday Wind variable 10 to 15 knots.
Monday Wind light.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 22 March 2018 Tonight and Friday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 988 mb located south of Nova Scotia.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Friday low 996 mb located east of Newfoundland.
At 8:00 p.m. EDT Friday approaching high located over southern
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: