Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 06 October 2022
Today Tonight and Friday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind light increasing to easterly 10 to 15 knots overnight and to east 20 to 30 Friday morning. Wind becoming west 15 to 25 Friday evening.
Rain Friday. Visibility as low as 1 mile in rain.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Saguenay to TadoussacIssued 03:00 AM EDT 06 October 2022
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 6 October 2022 Today Tonight and Friday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located from Lake Huron to Labrador.
By midnight EDT tonight weakening trough located from Montréal
At midnight EDT tonight building low 1009 mb located over northern
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Friday low 1005 mb located over northern Lake
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: