Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 06:46 PM EST 26 November 2020
Tonight and Friday.
Wind east 20 to 30 knots diminishing to east 10 to 20 early this evening then becoming light late overnight. Wind becoming west 15 Friday morning then diminishing to light Friday evening.
Periods of freezing rain changing to periods of drizzle this evening then to showers early Friday morning. Visibility as low as 1 mile in precipitation.
Low tonight minus 2. High Friday plus 4.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 26 November 2020 Tonight and Friday At 3:00 p.m. EST today trough located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Friday departing trough located on a line
north-south over the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
At 7:00 a.m. EST Friday ridge located on a line east-west over
the Great Lakes.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Friday ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Saint-Jean.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Heading to Banff or Jasper National Parks this winter?
Go prepared with Highway 93 forecasts. North and South highway regions are available in the Alberta text forecast bulletin. (Photo by: Natalie Anderson)
- Date modified: