Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 19 July 2018
Today Tonight and Friday.
Wind light increasing to west 15 to 20 knots near noon then diminishing to light this evening. Wind light Friday.
Issued 06:00 AM EDT 19 July 2018
Saturday Wind light increasing to easterly 10 to 20 knots in the morning.
Sunday Wind east 15 to 25 knots.
Monday Wind east 15 knots.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 19 July 2018 Today Tonight and Friday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line north-south over
By 11:00 a.m. EDT Friday weakening trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Anticosti Island.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today high located near the Great Lakes.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Friday high located near Cape Cod.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: