Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 23 June 2018
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind light becoming west 10 to 15 knots near noon then becoming light early this evening. Wind increasing to variable 10 to 20 Sunday morning then becoming light Sunday evening.
A few showers beginning Sunday morning and ending Sunday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 23 June 2018 Today Tonight and Sunday At 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight trough located from the Strait of Belle
Isle to Lake Huron.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Sunday trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
At 8:00 p.m. EDT Sunday approaching high located over James Bay.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: