Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EST 05 February 2023
Tonight and Monday.
Wind light increasing to west 15 to 25 knots early Monday morning then diminishing to light near noon Monday. Wind increasing to east 10 to 20 Monday evening.
Snow ending Monday morning. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures minus 10 falling to minus 17 Monday evening.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 5 February 2023 Tonight and Monday At 3:00 p.m. EST today low 1007 mb located over Lake Huron.
By 7:00 a.m. EST Monday dissipating low 1016 mb located near
At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Monday ridge located from Labrador to Lake Ontario.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: