Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EST 11 December 2017
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind west 20 to 30 knots diminishing to west 10 to 15 this morning and to light this evening. Wind increasing to east 10 to 20 overnight and to east 20 to 30 near noon Tuesday.
Snow beginning overnight changing to snow at times heavy Tuesday evening. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures near minus 14 today. Low tonight minus 21. High Tuesday minus 8.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 11 December 2017 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Huron.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Tuesday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over the Strait of Belle Isle.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today intensifying low 1006 mb located west of
By 7:00 p.m. EST Tuesday intensifying low 989 mb located over the
Gulf of Maine.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: