Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 22 September 2018
Tonight and Sunday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind west 30 to 40 knots diminishing to west 25 early this evening and to west 15 late this evening. Wind diminishing to light after midnight then increasing to west 25 early Sunday morning except west 35 near the mouth of the Saguenay River. Wind becoming west 15 to 25 near noon Sunday.
A few showers beginning after midnight and ending early Sunday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Saguenay to TadoussacIssued 3:00 PM EDT 22 September 2018
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 22 September 2018 Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today departing low 964 mb located near Labrador
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today cold front located from Labrador to Lake
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Sunday cold front located off Newfoundland.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today intensifying high 1032 mb located near
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Sunday high 1039 mb located west of Saguenay River.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: