Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EST 03 December 2022
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Storm warning in effect.
Wind east 15 to 25 knots increasing to east 25 to 35 early this morning then diminishing to east 15 to 25 near noon. Wind diminishing to light this evening then increasing to west 40 to 50 near midnight. Wind diminishing to west 25 to 35 Sunday morning and to west 15 Sunday afternoon. Wind diminishing to light Sunday evening.
Snow changing to rain near noon then to flurries near midnight and ending Sunday morning. Visibility 1 mile or less in precipitation.
Temperatures minus 1 falling to minus 10 Sunday evening.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Saguenay to TadoussacIssued 03:00 AM EST 03 December 2022
'Storm' force winds of 48 to 63 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 3 December 2022 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. EST today departing ridge located on a line north-south
At 3:00 a.m. EST today trough located from James Bay to Lake
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday trough located from Hudson Bay to Ungava
Bay then to Newfoundland.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located over Manitoba.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday ridge located on a line north-south over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: