Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EST 07 December 2019
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind west 15 to 25 knots increasing to west 25 to 30 early this morning then diminishing to west 10 to 15 this evening. Wind increasing to east 15 to 25 Sunday morning.
Flurries ending near midnight. Snow Sunday late in the day. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures minus 10 rising to minus 2 Sunday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 7 December 2019 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. EST today trough located from the Strait of Belle
Isle to Anticosti Island.
By 1:00 p.m. EST Sunday departing trough located from Labrador
Sea to Newfoundland.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Michigan.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday ridge located on a line north-south over
the Quebec Lower North Shore.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: