Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 11:15 AM EDT 21 October 2018
Today Tonight and Monday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind west 25 to 35 knots diminishing to west 20 Monday afternoon.
Flurries today and early this evening. Visibility as low as 1 mile in flurries.
Temperatures minus 2 falling to minus 6 overnight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Saguenay to TadoussacIssued 11:15 AM EDT 21 October 2018
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 21 October 2018 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 986 mb located 180 miles north of
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Monday departing low 992 mb located over Labrador
At 8:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located from Hudson Bay to Lake
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over Québec city.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: