Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 27 May 2023
Tonight and Sunday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind light increasing to west 15 to 25 knots late overnight and to west 25 to 35 Sunday morning. Wind diminishing to west 15 to 25 early Sunday afternoon and to light Sunday evening.
Showers Sunday afternoon.
Issued 06:00 PM EDT 27 May 2023
Monday Wind light.
Tuesday Wind light.
Wednesday Wind light.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Gale warning in effect
Saguenay to TadoussacIssued 6:11 PM EDT 27 May 2023
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 27 May 2023 Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today quasi-stationary high located over the
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 1006 mb located east of Hudson Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Sunday low 997 mb located over Newfoundland.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: