Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 18 May 2021
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind light increasing to west 10 to 20 knots early this morning and to west 20 to 30 late this morning. Wind diminishing to west 10 to 20 early this evening and to light near midnight. Wind increasing to east 15 to 25 Wednesday morning.
Showers ending early this morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Saguenay to TadoussacIssued 09:15 AM EDT 18 May 2021
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 18 May 2021 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Wednesday departing trough located on a line
north-south over the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over the Gaspe Peninsula.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: