Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EST 23 January 2022
Today Tonight and Monday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind east 15 to 25 knots diminishing to light this morning then increasing to west 15 to 25 near noon. Wind increasing to west 25 to 35 late this afternoon then diminishing to west 15 to 25 near midnight. Wind diminishing to light Monday morning then increasing to east 15 to 20 Monday afternoon.
Flurries ending this evening. Visibility as low as 1 mile in flurries.
High today minus 12. Low tonight minus 27. High Monday minus 17.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Saguenay to TadoussacIssued 04:46 AM EST 23 January 2022
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 23 January 2022 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. EST today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over western Lake Saint-Jean.
By 6:30 a.m. EST Monday trough located on a line north-south over
the Strait of Belle Isle.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line east-west over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Monday ridge located on a line north-south
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: