Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 04 June 2023
Today Tonight and Monday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind east 15 knots increasing to east 15 to 25 this morning then diminishing to east 10 to 15 early this evening. Wind becoming light Monday morning.
Issued 06:00 AM EDT 04 June 2023
Tuesday Wind east 10 to 20 knots.
Wednesday Wind west 10 to 20 knots.
Thursday Wind light becoming east 15 knots.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Strong wind warning in effect
Saguenay to TadoussacIssued 03:00 AM EDT 04 June 2023
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 4 June 2023 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located from Labrador to Lake
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Monday weakening ridge located from the Strait
of Belle Isle to Rivière-du-Loup.
At 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight flat low located over northern Lake
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday flat low located from Sept-Îles to Montréal.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: