Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EST 12 December 2017
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Storm warning in effect.
Wind east 10 to 20 knots increasing to east 20 to 30 early this morning then becoming east 25 to 35 near noon. Wind becoming westerly 20 to 30 Wednesday afternoon then increasing to westerly 40 to 50 Wednesday evening.
Snow beginning early this morning changing to snow at times heavy near noon. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
High today minus 9. Temperatures rising to minus 3 Wednesday morning. High Wednesday minus 2. Temperatures falling to minus 9 Wednesday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Saguenay to TadoussacIssued 03:00 AM EST 12 December 2017
'Storm' force winds of 48 to 63 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 12 December 2017 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over the Gaspe Peninsula.
By 7:00 a.m. EST Wednesday departing ridge located on a line
east-west over Labrador.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today intensifying low 1000 mb located over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Wednesday intensifying low 969 mb located over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: