Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EST 20 January 2018
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind east 15 to 25 knots diminishing to east 10 to 15 early this morning then increasing to west 20 late this morning. Wind increasing to west 30 to 40 early this afternoon then diminishing to west 20 to 30 after midnight. Wind diminishing to west 10 to 20 Sunday morning and to light Sunday evening.
Snow ending early this evening. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures minus 10 rising to plus 1 this afternoon then falling to minus 17 Sunday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Saguenay to TadoussacIssued 03:00 AM EST 20 January 2018
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 20 January 2018 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. EST today low 987 mb located southeast of James Bay.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday low 984 mb located over Labrador Sea.
At 7:00 p.m. EST tonight ridge located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday ridge located on a line north-south over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: