Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EST 10 December 2023
Today Tonight and Monday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind east 15 to 25 knots becoming east 15 this morning then diminishing to light this afternoon. Wind increasing to west 10 to 20 overnight and to west 20 to 30 Monday morning. Wind increasing to west 35 to 45 Monday afternoon.
Freezing rain changing to rain and mist early this morning then to snow overnight. Visibility as low as 1 mile in mist and 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures minus 1 rising to plus 5 this evening then falling to minus 3 Monday evening.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Saguenay to TadoussacIssued 03:00 AM EST 10 December 2023
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 10 December 2023 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 3:00 p.m. EST today departing ridge located on a line north-south
At 3:00 a.m. EST today trough located on a line north-south over
By 3:00 a.m. EST Monday departing trough located on a line
north-south over the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today intensifying low 1004 mb located over the
East Coast of the U.S.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Monday low 976 mb located over Sept-Îles.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
- Date modified: