Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 06:52 PM EDT 14 October 2019
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind west 10 to 20 knots becoming light Tuesday evening.
Showers this evening.
Issued 06:00 PM EDT 14 October 2019
Wednesday Wind light increasing to east 15 to 25 knots in the afternoon.
Thursday Wind east 15 to 25 knots becoming west 15 to 25 late in the day.
Friday Wind west 20 to 30 knots.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 14 October 2019 Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located on a line north-south over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday trough located on a line north-south
At 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over southern Quebec.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday ridge located from Maine to Sept-Îles.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: