Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 01:09 PM EST 22 January 2019
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind west 35 to 45 knots diminishing to west 20 to 30 early this evening and to west 10 to 20 late this evening. Wind becoming light near midnight then increasing to east 10 to 20 early Wednesday morning. Wind increasing to east 20 to 30 Wednesday evening.
Snow beginning late overnight. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures minus 18 rising to minus 9 Wednesday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Saguenay to TadoussacIssued 1:09 PM EST 22 January 2019
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 22 January 2019 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located from Toronto to Ungava Bay.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Wednesday ridge located from Newfoundland to
At 7:00 a.m. EST Wednesday warm front located on a line east-west
over southwestern Ontario.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Wednesday approaching warm front located on a
line east-west over Cornwall.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: