Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 24 May 2022
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind east 10 to 20 knots becoming light after midnight then increasing to westerly 10 to 20 early Wednesday morning. Wind becoming light Wednesday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 24 May 2022 Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Saguenay River.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Newfoundland.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located over James Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Anticosti Island.
At 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight high 1020 mb located over northwestern
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday high 1024 mb located over Quebec.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: