Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EST 08 February 2023
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind light increasing to west 15 knots early this morning and to west 25 to 35 late this morning. Wind diminishing to west 15 to 25 early this evening then becoming west 15 Thursday morning. Wind becoming east 15 Thursday afternoon then increasing to east 20 to 30 Thursday evening.
Snow ending early this morning. Snow Thursday evening. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
High today minus 3. Low tonight minus 15. High Thursday minus 6.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Saguenay to TadoussacIssued 03:00 AM EST 08 February 2023
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 8 February 2023 Today Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 a.m. EST today trough located from Ungava Bay to Lake
Saint-Jean then to Montréal.
By 7:00 p.m. EST tonight departing trough located on a line
north-south over the Strait of Belle Isle.
At 7:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Huron.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Thursday ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Sept-Îles.
At 7:00 p.m. EST Thursday approaching low 994 mb located over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: