Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 21 October 2019
Tonight and Tuesday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind west 15 to 20 knots diminishing to light early this evening then increasing to east 15 to 25 late overnight. Wind increasing to east 25 to 35 near noon Tuesday.
Fog forming after midnight and dissipating Tuesday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Saguenay to TadoussacIssued 3:00 PM EDT 21 October 2019
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 21 October 2019 Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday ridge located on a line north-south over
the Strait of Belle Isle.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Michigan.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday trough located on a line north-south over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: