Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 09:21 AM EST 19 January 2022
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind east 15 to 25 knots increasing to east 25 to 35 late this morning then becoming west 25 to 35 near midnight. Wind diminishing to west 15 to 25 Thursday evening.
Snow today and tonight. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures minus 26 rising to minus 15 near midnight then falling to minus 20 Thursday afternoon.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Saguenay to TadoussacIssued 09:21 AM EST 19 January 2022
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 19 January 2022 Today Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 a.m. EST today trough located over the Strait of Belle Isle.
By 4:00 p.m. EST today departing trough located over Labrador Sea.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 p.m. EST tonight ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
At 3:00 a.m. EST today low 992 mb located over Lake Superior.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Thursday low 1007 mb located off the Strait of
At 7:00 a.m. EST Thursday ridge located on a line east-west over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Thursday ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over western Quebec.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northern half
- Anticosti - southern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: