Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EST 13 December 2018
Tonight and Friday.
Wind light becoming east 10 to 15 knots early Friday morning then becoming light Friday afternoon.
Snow beginning near noon Friday. Visibility as low as 1 mile in snow.
Low tonight minus 10. High Friday minus 2.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 13 December 2018 Tonight and Friday At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 a.m. EST Friday departing ridge located on a line
north-south over Rimouski.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today trough located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Friday trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over James Bay.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: