Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EST 25 February 2020
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind west 10 to 15 knots increasing to west 15 to 25 this morning then becoming west 15 Wednesday morning. Wind diminishing to light near noon Wednesday then increasing to east 10 to 15 Wednesday afternoon. Wind increasing to east 15 to 25 Wednesday evening.
High today zero. Low tonight minus 8. High Wednesday minus 3.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 25 February 2020 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. EST today trough located on a line east-west over
By 7:00 a.m. EST Wednesday departing trough located on a line
east-west over the Strait of Belle Isle.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today building ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Trois-Rivières.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Wednesday ridge located on a line east-west
At 7:00 a.m. EST Wednesday intensifying low 1008 mb located over
the Midwestern states.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Wednesday low 997 mb located over southern Lake
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northern half
- Anticosti - southern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: