Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EST 29 November 2020
Today Tonight and Monday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind west 15 to 25 knots diminishing to light early this evening then increasing to east 15 to 25 near midnight. Wind increasing to east 25 to 35 near noon Monday.
Flurries ending early this morning. Rain or snow Monday evening. Visibility as low as 1 mile in precipitation.
High today plus 3. Low tonight minus 2. High Monday plus 3.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Saguenay to TadoussacIssued 03:00 AM EST 29 November 2020
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 29 November 2020 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over Lake Ontario.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Monday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
At 7:00 a.m. EST Monday intensifying low 1000 mb located south of
the Great Lakes.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Monday low 994 mb located over Lake Ontario.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Heading to Banff or Jasper National Parks this winter?
Go prepared with Highway 93 forecasts. North and South highway regions are available in the Alberta text forecast bulletin. (Photo by: Natalie Anderson)
- Date modified: