Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EST 22 January 2022
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind west 10 to 15 knots increasing to east 15 to 25 near noon then diminishing to light Sunday morning. Wind increasing to west 15 to 25 near noon Sunday and to west 25 to 35 Sunday afternoon.
Flurries Sunday. Visibility as low as 1 mile in flurries.
High today minus 13. Low tonight minus 22. High Sunday minus 12.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Saguenay to TadoussacIssued 03:00 AM EST 22 January 2022
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 22 January 2022 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. EST today high located over southwestern Maine.
By 7:00 p.m. EST tonight high located over Newfoundland.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over James Bay.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday trough located on a line north-south over
At 7:00 p.m. EST tonight ridge located on a line east-west over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over western Quebec.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: