Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 18 June 2018
Tonight and Tuesday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind west 15 to 25 knots increasing to west 25 to 35 near midnight then diminishing to west 15 to 25 near noon Tuesday. Wind diminishing to light Tuesday evening.
Showers ending this evening with a risk of thunderstorms. Visibility as low as 1 mile in showers.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Saguenay to TadoussacIssued 3:00 PM EDT 18 June 2018
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 18 June 2018 Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today intensifying cold front located on a line
northeast-southwest over Lake Huron.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday cold front located off Newfoundland.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Prescott to Cornwall
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: