Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 17 October 2019
Today Tonight and Friday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind east 25 to 35 knots diminishing to east 15 to 25 this afternoon then becoming west 10 to 20 this evening. Wind increasing to west 20 to 30 overnight. Wind west 20 to 30 Friday.
Rain today and tonight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Saguenay to TadoussacIssued 10:14 AM EDT 17 October 2019
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 17 October 2019 Today Tonight and Friday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight departing ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Labrador Sea.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 979 mb located over New England.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Friday low 993 mb located over the Quebec Lower
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Friday ridge located on a line north-south over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: