Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EST 23 January 2018
Tonight and Wednesday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind east 35 to 45 knots diminishing to east 15 to 25 early this evening then becoming west 15 to 20 after midnight. Wind increasing to west 35 to 45 Wednesday morning.
Flurries ending Wednesday afternoon. Visibility 1 mile or less in flurries.
Temperatures minus 12 falling to minus 15 Wednesday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Saguenay to TadoussacIssued 10:23 PM EST 23 January 2018
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 23 January 2018 Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 p.m. EST today low 996 mb located over western Lake Ontario.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Wednesday low 974 mb located over Labrador.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located over the Midwestern states.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Wednesday ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over James Bay.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: