Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EST 22 February 2020
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind west 15 to 25 knots diminishing to west 10 to 15 near midnight and to light Sunday evening.
Flurries ending early this morning. Visibility as low as 1 mile in flurries.
Temperatures minus 6 rising to zero Sunday afternoon then falling to minus 5 Sunday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 22 February 2020 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over the East Coast of the U.S.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday departing ridge located south of Nova
At 3:00 a.m. EST today low 984 mb located near Hudson Bay.
By 7:00 a.m. EST Sunday departing low 987 mb located over Labrador
At 7:00 a.m. EST Sunday low 1002 mb located over Manitoba.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday low 1000 mb located 250 miles north of
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: