Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EST 24 January 2019
Today Tonight and Friday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind east 15 to 25 knots becoming east 15 near noon then increasing to west 35 to 45 this evening. Wind diminishing to west 25 to 35 Friday morning and to west 15 near noon Friday.
Snow changing to freezing rain this morning then to flurries early this evening and ending overnight. Visibility 1 mile or less in precipitation.
High today minus 1. Low tonight minus 12. High Friday minus 10.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Saguenay to TadoussacIssued 03:00 AM EST 24 January 2019
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 24 January 2019 Today Tonight and Friday At 3:00 a.m. EST today low 999 mb located over southwestern Quebec.
By 7:00 a.m. EST Friday departing low 967 mb located over Labrador.
At 7:00 a.m. EST Friday trough located on a line east-west over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Friday trough located north of Trois-Rivières.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: