Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EST 15 November 2018
Today Tonight and Friday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind west 30 to 40 knots diminishing to west 15 to 25 early this morning and to light this afternoon. Wind increasing to east 10 to 20 early this evening and to east 20 to 30 Friday morning. Wind diminishing to light Friday evening.
Snow beginning Friday morning. Visibility as low as 1 mile in snow.
High today minus 8. Low tonight minus 14. High Friday minus 6.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Saguenay to TadoussacIssued 03:00 AM EST 15 November 2018
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 15 November 2018 Today Tonight and Friday At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 1:00 p.m. EST Friday dissipating ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Newfoundland.
At 7:00 a.m. EST Friday low 992 mb located near Cape Cod.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Friday low 990 mb located over Nova Scotia.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: