Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 28 May 2023
Today Tonight and Monday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind west 15 to 25 knots increasing to west 25 to 35 this morning then diminishing to west 15 to 25 early this afternoon. Wind diminishing to light this evening. Wind light Monday.
Showers this afternoon.
Issued 06:00 AM EDT 28 May 2023
Tuesday Wind light.
Wednesday Wind light.
Thursday Wind light.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Gale warning in effect
Saguenay to TadoussacIssued 03:00 AM EDT 28 May 2023
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 28 May 2023 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today quasi-stationary high located over the
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1004 mb located east of Hudson Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday low 997 mb located over Newfoundland.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: