Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 25 October 2020
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind west 15 to 25 knots diminishing to light early this evening then increasing to east 15 to 20 Monday morning. Wind increasing to east 20 to 30 near noon Monday then diminishing to east 15 to 20 Monday evening.
Snow Monday afternoon and evening. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures near plus 1.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 25 October 2020 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today high 1024 mb located near the Great Lakes.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday high 1033 mb located off Newfoundland.
At 11:00 a.m. EDT Monday low 1018 mb located near Lake Ontario.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday low 1015 mb located south of Québec city.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: