Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EST 16 December 2017
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind west 15 to 25 knots increasing to west 25 to 35 early this evening then diminishing to west 15 to 25 Sunday afternoon.
High today minus 16. Low tonight minus 21. High Sunday minus 18.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Saguenay to TadoussacIssued 09:36 AM EST 16 December 2017
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 16 December 2017 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. EST today low located north of Lake Ontario.
By 1:00 p.m. EST today dissipating low located over southern Quebec.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today high 1022 mb located north of Lake Superior.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday high 1028 mb located north of Québec city.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: