Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EST 11 November 2019
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind west 15 knots diminishing to light early this evening then increasing to east 20 late overnight. Wind increasing to east 20 to 30 early Tuesday morning then diminishing to east 10 to 20 early Tuesday afternoon. Wind becoming west 10 to 20 Tuesday evening.
Snow overnight and Tuesday. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures near minus 7.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 11 November 2019 Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line east-west over
By 1:00 a.m. EST Tuesday weakening ridge located on a line east-west
At 3:00 p.m. EST today intensifying low 1013 mb located south of
the Great Lakes.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Tuesday low 997 mb located over the Gulf of
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: