Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EST 03 December 2020
Today Tonight and Friday.
Wind westerly 15 to 25 knots diminishing to light near noon then becoming east 15 Friday morning. Wind diminishing to light Friday evening.
Flurries ending early this morning. Flurries overnight and Friday. Visibility 1 mile or less in flurries.
Temperatures near minus 2.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 3 December 2020 Today Tonight and Friday At 3:00 a.m. EST today departing trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over Sept-Îles.
At 7:00 p.m. EST tonight trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Lake Superior.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Friday weakening trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Lake Saint-Jean.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Need to travel Alberta Highway 93?
Go prepared with Highway 93 forecasts. Highway regions are available in the Alberta text forecast bulletin between Lake Louise and Jasper. (Photo by: Natalie Anderson)
- Date modified: