Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 28 October 2020
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Wind light increasing to east 15 to 25 knots this morning then diminishing to light early this evening. Wind increasing to west 15 to 25 near midnight. Wind west 15 to 25 Thursday.
Flurries this afternoon tonight and Thursday afternoon. Visibility as low as 1 mile in flurries.
Temperatures minus 5 rising to plus 1 near midnight.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 28 October 2020 Today Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Thursday departing ridge located east of
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over western Ontario.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Thursday trough located on a line north-south
over western Newfoundland.
At 8:00 a.m. EDT Thursday high located west of the Great Lakes.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Thursday high located over northeastern Ontario.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: