Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 01 April 2023
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Storm warning in effect.
Wind light increasing to east 20 knots early this morning and to east 25 to 35 late this morning. Wind diminishing to west 10 to 15 early this evening then increasing to west 35 near midnight. Wind increasing to west 40 to 50 overnight then diminishing to west 25 to 35 Sunday morning. Wind diminishing to west 20 Sunday evening.
Snow today and tonight. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures minus 5 rising to plus 1 this afternoon then falling to minus 11 Sunday morning.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Storm warning in effect
Saguenay to TadoussacIssued 07:23 AM EDT 01 April 2023
'Storm' force winds of 48 to 63 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 1 April 2023 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 988 mb located over the Great Lakes.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Sunday low 982 mb located near the Strait of
At 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight ridge located on a line north-south over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Sunday ridge located on a line north-south over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: