Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EST 23 January 2019
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Wind light increasing to east 10 to 20 knots early this morning and to east 20 to 30 early this evening. Wind diminishing to east 15 Thursday morning and to light Thursday afternoon. Wind increasing to west 20 to 30 Thursday evening.
Snow beginning early this morning changing to freezing rain overnight then to snow Thursday afternoon. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
High today minus 9. High Thursday minus 1.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 23 January 2019 Today Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 p.m. EST tonight ridge located on a line north-south over
the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today warm front located on a line east-west over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Thursday warm front located on a line
northeast-southwest over Tadoussac.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: