Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EST 16 November 2018
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Wind east 20 to 30 knots diminishing to east 10 to 20 this afternoon then becoming light early this evening. Wind increasing to west 10 to 20 Saturday morning and to west 20 to 30 Saturday afternoon.
Snow beginning near noon changing to periods of snow overnight and ending Saturday afternoon. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
High today minus 3. Low tonight minus 8. High Saturday minus 2.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 16 November 2018 Today Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 a.m. EST today trough located on a line northwest-southeast
over western Lake Ontario.
By 3:00 a.m. EST Saturday quasi-stationary trough located on a
line northwest-southeast over Pointe-des-Monts.
At noon EST Saturday departing trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over Pointe-des-Monts.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: