Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 06 June 2023
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind light increasing to east 15 knots early this morning and to east 15 to 25 this evening. Wind east 15 to 25 Wednesday.
Periods of rain beginning late this morning.
Issued 06:00 PM EDT 05 June 2023
Wednesday Wind west 10 to 20 knots.
Thursday Wind light becoming east 15 knots.
Friday Wind east 15 knots.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Strong wind warning in effect
Saguenay to TadoussacIssued 03:00 AM EDT 06 June 2023
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 6 June 2023 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 992 mb located south of Nova Scotia.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday low 1002 mb located over southern
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today quasi-stationary ridge located from Hudson
Bay to Lake Superior.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: