Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EST 16 December 2019
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Storm warning in effect.
Wind west 40 to 50 knots diminishing to west 30 to 40 early this morning and to west 20 to 30 this evening. Wind diminishing to west 15 Tuesday evening.
Temperatures minus 14 rising to minus 6 Tuesday afternoon then falling to minus 11 Tuesday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Saguenay to TadoussacIssued 03:00 AM EST 16 December 2019
'Storm' force winds of 48 to 63 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 16 December 2019 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. EST today low 965 mb located over Labrador Coast.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Tuesday low 979 mb located at 53.5N 40.5W.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Tuesday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: