Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 07:40 AM EST 19 January 2019
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind west 25 to 35 knots diminishing to west 20 to 25 this morning and to west 10 to 20 near noon. Wind diminishing to light early this evening then increasing to east 10 to 15 late overnight. Wind increasing to east 15 to 25 early Sunday morning and to east 25 to 30 near noon Sunday. Wind diminishing to light Sunday evening.
Snow beginning early Sunday morning. Sea smoke near the mouth of the Saguenay River tonight. Visibility 1 mile or less in sea smoke and in snow.
Temperatures minus 25 rising to minus 18 Sunday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Saguenay to TadoussacIssued 07:40 AM EST 19 January 2019
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 19 January 2019 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. EST today intensifying low 1003 mb located northwest
By 7:00 p.m. EST tonight departing low 983 mb located over
At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line east-west over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday ridge located on a line east-west over
At 7:00 p.m. EST tonight intensifying low 996 mb located southwest
of Lake Ontario.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday low 985 mb located over the Gulf of Maine.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: