Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EST 30 January 2023
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind west 15 to 25 knots diminishing to west 10 to 15 early this afternoon then becoming light early this evening. Wind increasing to west 25 to 35 Tuesday morning then diminishing to west 15 to 25 Tuesday afternoon. Wind diminishing to light Tuesday evening.
Periods of snow this afternoon tonight and Tuesday morning. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures minus 14 falling to minus 23 Tuesday evening.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Saguenay to TadoussacIssued 03:00 AM EST 30 January 2023
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 30 January 2023 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. EST today low 1010 mb located over southern Anticosti
By 7:00 p.m. EST tonight departing low 1009 mb located northeast
At 3:00 a.m. EST today low 1019 mb located over the Great Lakes.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Tuesday low 1004 mb located over southern
At 7:00 p.m. EST tonight ridge located from the Great Lakes to
By 7:00 p.m. EST Tuesday ridge located from Montréal to Labrador.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: