Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 28 March 2023
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind west 15 to 20 knots diminishing to west 10 to 15 near midnight then increasing to east 15 to 25 near noon Wednesday.
Scattered flurries ending near midnight.
High today zero. Low tonight minus 10. High Wednesday plus 3.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Issued 06:00 AM EDT 28 March 2023
Thursday Wind west 25 to 35 knots diminishing to west 15 to 20 in the afternoon.
Friday Wind light increasing to east 10 to 20 knots.
Saturday Wind light increasing to east 10 to 20 knots.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 28 March 2023 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today flat low located over Sept-Îles.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday flat low located over Newfoundland.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today high located over northern Ontario.
By 5:00 a.m. EDT Wednesday high located over northern Quebec.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: