Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EST 01 March 2021
Tonight and Tuesday.
Storm warning in effect.
Wind west 35 knots increasing to west 40 to 55 late this afternoon then diminishing to west 35 Tuesday evening.
Snow or rain changing to flurries this evening and ending Tuesday morning. Visibility 1 mile or less in precipitation.
Low tonight minus 19. High Tuesday minus 12.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Saguenay to TadoussacIssued 5:07 PM EST 01 March 2021
'Storm' force winds of 48 to 63 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 1 March 2021 Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 p.m. EST today departing ridge located over Newfoundland.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today low 991 mb located north of Tadoussac.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Tuesday low 968 mb located over the Gulf of
At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
western Lake Superior.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Tuesday ridge located on a line north-south
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Need to travel Alberta Highway 93?
Go prepared with Highway 93 forecasts. Highway regions are available in the Alberta text forecast bulletin between Lake Louise and Jasper. (Photo by: Natalie Anderson)
- Date modified: