Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EST 21 January 2019
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Storm warning in effect.
Wind west 20 to 30 knots increasing to west 30 to 40 this morning and to west 40 to 50 early this evening. Wind diminishing to west 30 to 40 Tuesday morning and to west 20 to 30 near noon Tuesday. Wind diminishing to west 10 to 20 Tuesday evening.
Periods of snow ending this evening. Visibility as low as 1 mile in snow.
Temperatures near minus 18.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Saguenay to TadoussacIssued 03:00 AM EST 21 January 2019
'Storm' force winds of 48 to 63 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 21 January 2019 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. EST today low 985 mb located near Prince Edward Island.
By 8:00 a.m. EST Tuesday departing low 992 mb located northeast
At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over southern James Bay.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Tuesday ridge located on a line north-south over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: