Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EST 23 January 2018
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind east 25 knots increasing to east 35 to 45 early this morning then diminishing to east 25 early this evening. Wind diminishing to west 20 overnight then increasing to west 35 Wednesday morning. Wind increasing to west 45 Wednesday afternoon.
Flurries changing to chance of flurries Wednesday afternoon. Visibility 1 mile or less in flurries.
Temperatures minus 17 rising to minus 9 after midnight then falling to minus 14 Wednesday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Saguenay to TadoussacIssued 03:00 AM EST 23 January 2018
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 23 January 2018 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. EST today dissipating ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Sept-Îles.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today low 996 mb located over western Lake Huron.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Wednesday low 974 mb located over Labrador.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: