Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 16 July 2019
Tonight and Wednesday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind light becoming east 10 to 15 knots early this evening then becoming west 15 late overnight. Wind increasing to west 25 to 35 early Wednesday morning then diminishing to west 15 to 25 Wednesday afternoon. Wind diminishing to west 10 to 15 Wednesday evening.
Showers ending early Wednesday morning. Risk of thunderstorms late this afternoon and this evening. Visibility as low as 1 mile in showers.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Saguenay to TadoussacIssued 6:31 PM EDT 16 July 2019
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 16 July 2019 Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located from James Bay to Lake
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Natashquan.
At 11:00 p.m. EDT tonight ridge located on a line north-south over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday ridge located on a line north-south
over Lake Ontario.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: