Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 06:08 PM EDT 24 March 2023
Tonight and Saturday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind west 15 knots diminishing to light after midnight then increasing to east 10 to 15 Saturday morning. Wind increasing to east 15 to 25 near noon Saturday and to east 25 to 35 Saturday afternoon.
Low tonight minus 7. High Saturday zero.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Gale warning in effect
Saguenay to TadoussacIssued 6:08 PM EDT 24 March 2023
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 24 March 2023 Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located on a line northwest-southeast
over the Gaspe Peninsula.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight dissipating trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today high 1021 mb located over the Great Lakes.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday ridge located on a line north-south over
the Quebec Lower North Shore.
At 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday approaching low 984 mb located over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: