Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EST 10 December 2017
Tonight and Monday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind west 15 knots increasing to west 25 to 35 late this afternoon then diminishing to west 15 to 25 near midnight. Wind becoming west 15 Monday afternoon.
A few flurries ending early Monday morning. Visibility as low as 1 mile in flurries.
Low tonight minus 16. High Monday minus 13.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Saguenay to TadoussacIssued 7:24 PM EST 10 December 2017
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 10 December 2017 Tonight and Monday At 3:00 p.m. EST today low 1005 mb located north of Cornwall.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Monday low 1007 mb located over Cape Breton Island.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Superior.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Monday ridge located on a line north-south over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: